First vertical stabilizer rivets

I spent a little time last night patching up some spots on the vertical stabilizer parts that I felt didn’t have enough primer. Then tonight I started riveting them together. I back riveted everything tonight, and while most of the rivets turned out well, there’s a few that I’m not too happy about because they turned out slightly oval shaped. I don’t think these are bad enough to need to be drilled out but I think I’ll leave that decision up to a tech counselor when I have one come out. Here are some pics of the work I did tonight.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s